Wedding of the Year Prize Package
-An Anniversary Photo Session, a custom album of all Silverfox Sessions + a 24x36 canvas created by Silverfox Studios (value: $1675)
-A Full Makeover for our lovely bride provided by High Style Bridal Makeup and Hair (value: $500)
-A $200 American Express Gift Card provided by the Silverfox Entertainment Group: (value: $200)
-His and Hers "Wedding of the Year" comfy bathrobes provided by Impact Printz (value: $150)
-A Basket of Sweets and Treats from Full Throttle Event Planning (value: $150)
-A custom floral arrangement from Lauren Taylor Floral Elegance (value: $150)
-Gift card for dinner at La Parma Restaurant in Huntington (value: $100)
-PLUS a Wedding of the Year basket of Cheer!
Total Value: $4825+
And most importantly...the Honor and Prestige of being voted the Wedding of the Year!
1) DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST. The 2017 Wedding of the Year ("WOTY") contest
Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Silverfox Studios, 380 New Highway, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 (“Sponsor”). The Contest begins on January 29, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on February 5th, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). One Contest winner will be selected in accordance with the tally of final votes from this voting period. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final.
2) WHO: the (2) final contestants have been selected previously via the "WOTY" semi-finalist voting period.
3) HOW TO VOTE: each finalist is provided a link to their bio on the Silverfox website. Independent software is licensed by Silverfox Studios and used for tallying of the final votes. All voting is final and Silverfox is not responsible for the accuracy and/or security of this software (we just know it works well!).
4) VOTING REQUIREMENTS: one vote per day, per couple is allowed by the voter. This means that you, the person reading this, should only be voting once today! If you want more votes for your couple, tell others to vote! The voting software detects multiple votes, so don't bother hitting the button a thousand times. ;-) . Hacking the voting software or using any method(s) to cheat will be grounds for disqualification. We know this won't happen, but we have to at least mention it here in our rules. ;-)
5) WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the Contest Period, the votes will be tallied and the couple with the most votes wins.
6) PRIZES: Winner: The above listed prize package has been provided by our wonderful co-sponsor companies for the winning couple. They have generously donated these prizes to the winning couple. In the future, should you need services they offer, give them a call! Runner-up: the 2nd place couple will receive $150 in prints and a 16"x24" canvas from Silverfox Studios (value:$325).
7) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS. If you are one of the finalists you agree to be present for the final award presentation on 2/7/18 at approximately 7pm-8pm. It will be announced live on Facebook.
8) NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER: The potential Winning Contestant will be notified by phone 24-36 hours prior to the public announcement. In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Silverfox will award the prize to the runner-up. By accepting a prize, the Grand Prize Winner agrees that Silverfox Studios may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice and/or likeness, photograph(s) and/or video(s) in any and all media for the purpose of marketing, advertising and promotions now and in the future.
9) GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. (2) In the instance where a prize(s) is not delivered and/or to the couples expectations, Silverfox has no liability or requirement to replace the prize(s). However, it is our belief and hope that the companies participating will "do the right thing" should something unforeseen happen that prevents or inhibits their ability to deliver their prize(s0.
10) THANK YOU: we want to thank everyone who voted and participated in our annual Wedding of the Year contest. We especially want to thank our sponsor companies: SVS Fine Jewelry, All Star Limousines, High Style Bridal Makeup and Hair , Impact Printz , Full Throttle Event Planning , Lauren Taylor Floral Design and La Parma Restaurant .
[End of Official Rules]