“The #FoxyCoupleContest Instagram Photo Contest”
1) DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST. The “The #FoxyCoupleContest Instagram Photo
Contest” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Silverfox Studios, 380 New Highway, Lindenhurst, NY 11757 (“Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on January 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on January 31, 2015 (the “Contest Period”). One Contest winner will be selected in accordance with the judging criteria below on or about February 3, 2015. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final.
2) WHO MAY ENTER. The Contest is open only to any individual with an Instagram account age 21 or older. This Contest is limited couples planning their wedding within the 2015 or 2016 calendar year. Wedding or event location must be physically present on Long Island, NY, or in the five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island.
3) HOW TO ENTER. To participate in the Contest, you must have an Instagram® account that is open to the public (an account where anyone can subscribe to your photos). You will not be eligible to participate if your Instagram account posts are set to the special private option. There is no cost to register for an Instagram account. During the Contest Period, upload to your Instagram account your favorite photo of you and your significant other. Include the hashtag “#FoxyCoupleContest” in the caption of your uploaded image along with a description of what makes you deserving to win, or in other words, a “Foxy Couple.” Enter as many times as you like during the Contest Period. Submissions are subject to the usage rights as outlined in USAGE RIGHTS OF SUBMISSIONS (#9). Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
4) SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. Each photograph that is entered into the Contest must meet ALL of the “Submission Requirements” to be eligible (a photograph that meets all such requirements will be referred to as a “Submission”). Failure to complete any step outlined in, or to follow any of, the Official Rules will result in disqualification of the attempted entry:
(i) All captions must include the hashtag #FoxyCoupleContest and must include a description description of what makes you deserving to win, or in other words, a “Foxy Couple.” The descriptions are encouraged to be creative;
(ii) the entry must be a still photo – no videos will be accepted for entry;
(iii) the photograph must be a single work of original material taken by the submitting entrant;
(iv) the photograph must not, in discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
Submissions must be received before the end of the Submission Period.
5) WINNER SELECTION/JUDGING. At the end of the Contest Period, Official judges Deanna Romanoff, Marketing Content Producer, and John Salkowsky, Owner/Founder of Silverfox Studios, will judge all eligible Submissions on the following criteria: Execution of Theme (40%), Creativity & Originality (30%); and Photographic Quality (30%). The Judges will select (1) one Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”), and such determination shall be final and binding.
6) PRIZE. One (1) Grand Prize: $1000 Silverfox Gift Card redeemable toward a combined photography and cinematography package contract booked within the 2015 calendar year. The prize dollar amount ($1000) will be reduced to $500 for video only contract and $500 for photo only contract if winner chooses to exclude either from their package.The wedding event date on said contract must be no later than December 31, 2016. Wedding or event location must be physically present on Long Island, NY, or in the five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx, or Staten Island.
7) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS. Prize will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
8) NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER: The potential Winning Contestant will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram by Sponsor promptly following the winner selection. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, within seven (7) days, the applicable time period, Sponsor may disqualify the selected winner, who will then forfeit his or her right to receive the Grand Prize. In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. By accepting a prize, the Grand Prize Winner agrees that Silverfox Studios may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice and/or likeness, and winning photograph in any and all media for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Contest.
9) USAGE RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS. By entering your Submission in the Contest, you acknowledge and agree that you will retain ownership of any photograph you submit. Silverfox Studios shall have the right to reproduce, distribute, display, edit, adapt, modify, and otherwise use each Submission in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any and all media without further compensation to the entrant or anyone else.
10)GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
11) LIST OF WINNERS: The name of the winner of this Contest will be posted on www.silverfoxvideo.com/the-foxblog/ once such winner has been selected.
MISCELLANEOUS: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with, Instagram, Inc.
[End of Official Rules]