Besides meeting your photographer and getting comfortable in front of the camera, your engagement shoot is for announcing well... your engagement! What better way to do that than highlight your ring! With some more subtle than others, you're sure to find a few poses you'll be dying to try on your engagement session. Here we go!
1. Stand side by side and wrap your hands around the arm of your love. Your eyes can't help but notice that rock, but the sweet gaze takes the photo to a whole new level of breathtaking.
2. Opposites attract! One partner faces backwards and the other faces forwards, gripping on to the back of the arm (with the sparkly finger hand, of course).
3. Captured as you walk hand in hand, this close up is a great one to do in the beginning of a shoot as you're warming up in front of the lens.
4. Photos like these with your ring in the foreground are an awesome way to let it take centerstage while you seal the deal with a kiss in the background.
5. Show of the season as well as your sparkle by using nature as a prop!
6. Speaking of props, we love them! Save-the-Date signs are great as well as props that go along with your wedding's theme or the style of the engagement session.
7. Both of you face the camera and add a hug from behind, which naturally shows off your hands, and by default, bling!
8. Sit side by side with hands overlapping for a simple, sweet close up of those sparkly details.
9. Face each other and pull your love's face in closer for sparks annnnd sparkle while your photographer captures the moment from over the shoulder.
10. Place your hands over one another and hug from around the shoulders.
Modify this pose by having one partner put their hands in their pockets, and the other wrap their arms around the waist like so...
11. A slowdance
12. A kiss on the hand! You know which hand...
13. Love from above! A simple kiss with a placed hand on the shoulder can be the perfect way to show off your ring if your photographer captures it from a high perspective.
Hope you enjoyed this selection of favs! Let us know which is yours in the comments below!